- Step 1: Look at the Tariff page and decide which room you require.
- Step 2: Check the Diary Page to see if your chosen date is available.
- Step 3: Read the Terms and Conditions of Hire by clicking here. A deposit is required to secure the booking; see the tariff page for further details. No alcohol can be consumed on the premises unless purchased from the bar at the village hall.
- Step 4: Read the Child Protection Policy by clicking here
- Step 4: Complete our on-line Booking Form below to make your request. We will get back to you to confirm availability and hiring within 48 hours.
- Step 5: Check frequently asked questions by clicking here
Further information is available from the booking secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. A voicemail message facility is available on 01362 694508. In case of any difficulties fill in the contact form.
‘Yaxham Village Hall works with Norfolk Constabulary sharing information on our bookings in order to prevent crime and disorder. By placing your booking you acknowledge you have been made aware’